Ever wonder why arrangements are required for getting around in foreign cities?
Because travelling to new places can be fun but no know-how of hosting city’s roads can ruin your foreign trip. That’s why people pay thousands to local cabs and expensive chauffeured services.
Holiday package discounts such as Thomas cook voucher codes might get you a concession on hotel and flight booking.
But to explore the city on a limited budget you need the cost-effective Uber app that has redefined the travelling.
It’s a ridesharing app for quick and efficient transportation within the city.
This app has defeated the old-fashioned taxi industry by providing faster rides with advanced payment methods.
Due to exclusive services, it’s widely trending among tourists and travellers.
If you’re not familiar with this smartphone application, let’s learn more about it and its working.
Uber app was officially launched by Uber Technologies Inc. in 2011 in San Francisco.
Till now 500,000,000 installations have been made and 2,789,587 people have recorded their review about Uber application.
On the basis of received feedback, Uber’s current average rating is 4.3.
This app is globally active and serving in 570 cities and has been recently updated on May 4, 2017. Android, iOS and Windows users can download it for free, whereas Blackberry holders pay for it.
How it works
After installing the app, follow these instructions to take your first ride:
- Open the app and tell about your destination.
- Share your location so drivers will know about the picking spot.
- The app allows customers to see drivers display pictures and ride details.
- You’ll also be able to track the vehicles on the Uber inbuilt
- Payment methods include credit card, cash in local currency, PayPal and so on.
- There are three types of rides i.e. uberX, uberPOOL and UberBLACK. From affordable private and group travelling to a luxury ride, these categories serve customers’ diverse preferences.
In short, wherever you go, Uber will be there at your service to help you explore the foreign places and save you from local taxi fuss!