Up to 55% off

Sale No Expires
Up to 60% off Mens Shoes in the Clarks Summer...More

Up to 60% off Mens Shoes in the Clarks Summer Sale Less

Get Deal
100% Success

Up to 70% off

Sale No Expires
Get Up to 70% off on all Women's Shoes in...More

Get Up to 70% off on all Women’s Shoes in the Summer Sale at Clarks Less

Get Deal
100% Success

Newsletter Signup

Sale No Expires
Get more Special Offers with Newsletter Sign-ups at Clarks
Get Deal
100% Success

Next Day Delivery

Sale No Expires
Order by 7pm Monday to Friday for Next Day Delivery...More

Order by 7pm Monday to Friday for Next Day Delivery at Clarks Less

Get Deal
100% Success

Up to 60% off

Sale No Expires
Get Up to 60% off Selected products on all sale...More

Get Up to 60% off Selected products on all sale items at Clarks Less

Get Deal
100% Success

The company was stated by Cyrus and James Clark two brother in 1825 in Street, Somerset, England. It is still a family owned business with holding 84% of the shares within the Clarks family and the rest 16% is distributed between its employees and related institutions. The most famous shoe for which Clarks is well known is the Desert Boot which was designed by Nathan Clark in 1950, with unique design of high ankle boot with crepe rubber sole, which was mostly made of calf suede leather which was supplied by Charles F Stead & Co tannery. This was the boot that the British soldiers wore in the Second World War, the design was based on an unlined suede boot that was produced in the market of Cairo. They have worked extensively just to understand the working of our foot at a biomechanical level, from a cradle age to old. The result can be seen in all their products once you wear them and use them, the comfort level is so good that once you have started using their products than its very hard that you will like a product as them.
Clarks have a worldwide presence, with stores opened in mostly all countries, they may be stand-alone stores or placement in different footwear retail stores around the world. They best part is their online website and mobile app that will help you to buy the right size and shoes which will fit you like a hand tailored one.