The biggest challenge for travellers in foreign countries is to communicate in local languages.
Approximately 6500 languages are spoken in the world. And it’s not possible for tourists to learn the basics of all languages in order to conduct an understandable conversation with locals.
For instance, you travel to Spain in order to use your Thomas Cook promo code but you don’t know Spanish.
What will you do?
To solve this problem, foreign visitors hire translators to interact with native speakers. In such situations, they’re always doubtful about what has been conveyed.
But now, the time has come to eliminate all your doubts with the help of a reliable translator.
Google Translate application is a software for smartphones that supports a quick translation between numerous languages.
If you’re not quite familiar with this app yet, then let’s have a look at its basic information and features that serve travellers pretty impressively!
About Google Translate
Google translate app is being offered by Google Inc. who is recognised to be a top developer.
This application is available on iPhones and androids with a total size of 64.5 MB. On the basis of recorded ratings, google translate has an average rate of 4+.
It’s a completely free app with occasional updates to fix all kinds of bug issues.
- Google translate offers typing translation between 103 languages.
- It has also an offline mode that helps in translating 52 languages in the absence of an internet connection.
- This app can conduct translation between 30 languages using the camera. You can also take pictures of foreign language phrases and use this app for errorless translation.
- The conversation mode conducts a two-way speech translation in more than 30 languages. It detects the voice and language and translates instantly.
- Its handwriting mode allows drawing characters instead of typing to translate between 93 languages.
In short, google translate is your only trustworthy language buddy that will make your foreign trips even more exciting and communicative.